All my work in reverse chronological order with links to the published/most up-to-date version.
- Offshoring via vertical FDI in a long-run Kaleckian Model, Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2023, 46(1), 32-64
- Profit-led in effect or in appearance alone? Estimating the Irish demand regime given the influence of multinational enterprises. Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, 2022, 3(2), 319-350.
- Stability issues in Kaleckian models driven by autonomous demand growth—Harrodian instability and debt dynamics, Metroeconomica, 2021, 72(2), 388-404 (with Eckhard Hein)
- Can tax competition boost demand? Causes and consequences of the global race to the bottom in corporate tax rates. Review of Keynesian Economics, 2020, 8(4), 512-535
Selected Working Papers
- FDI-led Growth Models: Sraffian Supermultiplier Models of Export Platforms and Tax Havens Institute for International Political Economy (IPE), Working Paper No. 198/2022
- Multinational corporations and commercialised states: Can state aid serve as the basis for an FDI-driven growth strategy? Institute for International Political Economy (IPE), Working Paper No. 161/2021
- The paradox of tax competition: Effective corporate tax rates as a determinant of foreign direct investment in a modified neo-Kaleckian model. Institute for International Political Economy (IPE), Working Paper No. 106/2018)